No name in consumer electronics has built quite the cultural cache that Apple has in the last few decades, and with good reason. Like the Apple iPad before it, the new iPad 4 is innovative to the point of becoming almost an imperative in the global conversation. It features a beautiful 9.7-inch multi-touch screen with Retina display that delivers razor-sharp images and videos with vibrant colors and rich detail. A tablet computer that changes how children can learn, families can communicate, and business can function, the iPad 4 is intuitive enough for all ages and skill levels while allowing for some mighty complex functions. Thanks to over 65,000 apps available in the iTunes store ranging from games and media to news and personal organizers, the iPad owner is likely to find their life simplified by this tablet at home, in the classroom, in the workplace, and even when traveling.
- 64GB built-in memory for storing photos, songs, files, etc.
- 9.7-inch multi-touch screen w/ Retina display delivers razor-sharp images
- Dual-core Apple A6X processor with quad-core graphics
- 10 hour battery life with rechargeable Li-Polymer battery
- Front-facing 1.2MP camera for FaceTime and rear-facing 5.0MP iSight camera
- Compatible with over 65,000 apps via the iTunes Store
- Support for numerous file formats, including multiple video and audio formats
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi and 4G data