Fitbit aria helps you know where you stand and get where you want to be with your weight goals. Aria is a high performance scale, tracking weight, body mass index (BMI) and % body fat over time. After easy, wireless set-up, your Fitbit aria scale taps into your home wireless network and uploads your information automatically to the fitbit website each time you step on the scale. Automatically recognizes up to 8 different people in your home.
- Aria syncs automatically and wirelessly through your home Wi-Fi network. Network requirements: Wireless 802.11b, WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security, Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- Aria automatically recognizes up to eight different people. Your weight data syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share. Measurement range: 20-350 lbs
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: Windows XP and later, Mac OS X 10.5 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Aria uses 4 AA batteries - no power cord necessary. Battery type: 4 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
- Water Resistance: Aria is designed to work in a humid bathroom environment. Some condensation due to hot showers, etc. will not damage the scale. The scale should not be submerged. Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale. To prevent slipping or accidents, please thoroughly dry the glass top and your feet before stepping on the scale