Totally different from your dad's old needle scale, the Fitbit Aria WiFi Smart Scale uses advanced technology to track weight, lean mass, body fat percentage, and body mass index, allowing you to see all the numbers you need to start living a healthier lifestyle. With room for the storage of up to eight users, this scale recognizes who you are, displays your data, and sends your stats straight to your Fitbit account through your home's WiFi while remaining totally private to you. The sleek polished glass surface looks classy while resisting the condensation from steamy hot showers.
- Aria syncs automatically and wirelessly through your home WiFi network; Network requirements: Wireless 802.11b, WEP/WPA/WPA2 personal security, Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- Aria automatically recognizes up to eight different people; Your weight data syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share; Measurement range: 20 to 350 pounds
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: Windows XP and later, Mac OS X 10.5 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- Aria uses 4 AA batteries : no power cord necessary; Battery type: 4 standard 1.5 Volt size AA batteries (included); Works well and long with Polaroid AA batteries
- Water Resistance: Aria is designed to work in a humid bathroom environment; Some condensation due to hot showers, etc; will not damage the scale; The scale should not be submerged; Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale; To prevent slipping or accidents, please thoroughly dry the glass top and your feet before stepping on the scale