KEF LS50 5-1/4" 2-Way Studio Monitors - Pair - High Gloss Piano - Black (Refurbished)
LS50 employs revolutionary technology developed for Blade, KEF's latest flagship loudspeaker. Using the one of the most advanced Uni-Q drivers, specifically designed for this model, LS50 radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean sound. And, because LS50 neither adds nor subtracts a single sound, it's effortlessly natural and accurate too.
- The LS50 radiates an extremely large listening sweet spot and delivers a remarkably fast, clean, and expansive sound with its Uni-Q driver array.
- The construction of the LS50's cabinets plays a big part in their sound. From baffle shaping and port design, the LS50 reproduces your audio completely flat and unaltered.
- The LS50 comes in four spectacular colors, each with its own corresponding Uni-Q driver array color and frequency response is 79Hz - 28kHz (±3dB)
- The LS50 is one of the most award-winning speaker products ever released by KEF, receiving accolades from such publications as Stereophile, What Hi-Fi, and The Absolute Sound. Design - Two-way bass reflex
- Frequency range (-6dB)-47Hz - 45kHz. Crossover frequency-2.2kHz. Maximum output-106dB. Amplifier requirements: 25 - 100 W, Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 85dB.Nominal impedance:8 Ohms (min.3.2 Ohms)