Nest Protect Battery-Powered Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm (2nd Generation) - White - Pre-Owned
Nest Protect smoke and carbon monoxide alarm has been completely redesigned. It has a Split-Spectrum smoke sensor, can be hushed from your phone, tests itself automatically, and lasts up to 10 years. It also speaks to tell you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone. Available in Long-life battery or Wired 120V.
- Phone Alerts: Nest Protect sends you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Smoke and CO Locator: Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Detects CO: Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- A Light in the Dark: Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Fast Detection: Every second counts. The Split-Spectrum Sensor looks for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do. Connectivity : Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n)
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.