Sega Valkyria Chronicles 4: Launch Edition - Nintendo Switch
Sega Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Nintendo Switch
In the year 1935 EC, the continent of Europa is split between the Federation and the Empire. As the Imperial army dominates the Eastern Theater, the Federate forces launch Operation Northern Cross, a last-ditch effort to tip the scales. The commander of Squad E tests his will against the bonds of his allies, the weight of their trust, and the sacrifices they all must make.
- The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter "Blitz" battle system returns to the field.
- New features include an explosive new class called the Grenadier, numerous offensive/defensive battleship support options, chances for a unit to have a "Last Stand" action before death, and more.
- The series' signature hand-drawn visual style is back and overhauled for the newest generation.
- Inspired by watercolor compositions, the canvas graphics engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions.
- The illustrious Hitoshi Sakimoto, original composer of the Valkyria Chronicles series and countless other emotional epics, returns to provide a sweeping orchestral score for the game.