Rugged auxiliary cable connects your new audio tech with your old audio tech. Listen to your phone’s music library from your home stereo and car seamlessly.
Seamlessly integrate new tech with old tech. OtterBox Auxiliary Cable connects your mobile devices to all of your electronics with standard 3.5 mm ports, including your car. OtterBox Auxiliary Cable is made durable for long-term use.
- Connects to anything with a 3.5 mm jack like home stereos, sound cards and portable speakers
- Rugged 1-meter cable gives you room to stretch out
- Metal housing and connectors for lasting durability (made of anodized aluminum)
- Extended strain relief protects against breaking (passed 5K+ flex test)
- Tangle-resistant braided nylon avoids getting tied into kNots (has 50+ lb. pull strength)
- Compatible Device(s): 3.5 mm auxiliary ports
- Material: Anodized aluminum Plastic Nylon